4 Night Cruise
4 night round trip cruise to Nassau, Bahamas
All shows and activities have general admission seating, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is gourmet fare in the dining rooms, a full buffet, and casual restaurants open for meals all day and night
Stay hydrated with filtered water, non-pressed juices, teas, or even drip coffee if you need a pick-me-up
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music*
Such as: health and fitness center, full-size sports court, access to the casino, and more
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children**
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Service Charges (vary per person, per day based on stateroom selection as shown here)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some specialty restaurants are à la carte
- 24-hour Room Service (available for a $9.95 USD convenience fee plus 20% service charge)
- Any tours, events or meals in the ports of call
- Ground transportation
- Travel Protection available through Sixthman